CoreView Version V7.1 (20181120) was released on Tuesday, November 20, 2018. Below is a summary of the changes. This release focuses only on enhancements and updates.
Updates and Enhancements
- OneDrive Activity Report (Updates) - The data used to create the "OneDrive Activity Over Time" report is now coming from an alternate Microsoft API.
- Audit Analyzer (Enhancements):
- You can now see more than the Top 5 Aggregations on the left pane
- You are now able to to add more aggregation in Audit reports
- We have added Date Histogram aggregations to improve filtering in different date ranges
- Improving SKU Management (Enhancements) - Microsoft adds free licenses to Office 365 each quarter and this causes confusion for customers. We have implemented a new column in our licensing reports called IsMicrosoftInternal that has True or False values as appropriate for the SKU. Customers can use this new filter value to in Dashboard and License reports. Customers are also able to reenable these licenses in reports if needed
- Mail Traffic Reports (Updates):
- Mail Traffic and Spam & Malware now contains all categories retrievable from Office 365
- Mail Traffic reports contain now data aggregated by Domain for further analysis.
- License History (Enhancement) - With the GlobalStats role, an Operator is now able to see the License History report. Customers can track active and consumed units over time in their tenant by SKU.
- Skype PBX Support (Enhancements) - You can now create, edit and remove Skype Call Queues. We are working hard to expand our level of support for all Skype PBX functions.
- Custom Column Ordering (Enhancement) - You are now be able to define order of columns you'd like displayed on a given report by using drag and drop to rearrange the column order using the Columns Selector.
- CoreView Hybrid (OnPremises Agent) V1.00 - Private Beta released and activated for some selected customers. It currently supports Import and management actions on Active Directory. Enable-RemoteMailbox action is implemented on Exchange On-Premises for User only. Next release will contain Import of Exchange information.
- Addressed an issue in our demo company that prevented seeing Security Group members in the User Card page
- Resolved an issue with "Add Distribution Group Member" not working properly