Release Notes for CoreView Version 7.3
Posted by Len Smith, Last modified by Len Smith on 27 December 2018 10:29 PM
CoreView Version V7.3 was released on Friday, December 21, 2018. Below is a summary of the changes.
- Ability to Lock Columns on Saved Reports - Tenant Administrators can now elect to lock the columns on a saved report so the reports format cannot be altered.
- Access to Saved Reports can be Delegated - Under Manage Permissions, we have added a new tab called SavedReports, where you can delegate access to one or more saved reports. Note: TenantAdmins will need to edit Permissions and explicitly grant access to any existing saved reports; otherwise Operators won't have access.
- User Card Enhancements - When the User Card is displayed, you'll now see a new tab titled Groups that will display a page with three named tabs corresponding to group membership information for:
- Security Groups
- Distribution List
- Office 365 Groups
- Enriched Audit Information - We have added columns for Company, Country, Department, Domain and Office which we believe will greatly enhance the utility of these already valuable reports.
- New DirSync Errors Report - Now available under Analyze > Operational Reports > DirSync Errors and will be extremely useful to track down Active Directory synchronization errors.
- Saved Pivot Reports now support Chart visualization - As the title says and just as awesome.
- Ongoing Security Improvements - We continue to make sure our CoreView environment remains secure and hardened.
- Ongoing Performance Enhancements - We have been able to improve the performance of some Management Actions by 300% to 700%, depending on the customer's configuration.
- Audit Log Enhancements - When an Operator enabled a Management Session is not captured in the Audit Log.
- UI/UX Improvements - We have added a new confirmation message in the Enable Management Session dialog that is designed to capture when someone tried to enable a session without the necessary permissions.
- UI/UX Improvements - We have moved the Retention Policy report to under Exchange Reports
- Operator who belongs to permission group the Analyze tab does not load
- The saved reports menu voice under analyze isn't available to be chosen during the permission group configuration