CoreView Version V7.1.3 (20181128) was released on Wednesday, November 28, 2018. Below is a summary of the changes. These release notes also include changes released as part of V7.1.2 (20181127) which was released on November 27th. These releases focuses only minor updates.
7.1.3 - 20181128
- Manage Operators (Enhancement) - We have added Last Portal Login as a column in the Operators table and this column is also available as part of the Excel export option Manage Operators. This data can be extremely useful for TenantAdmins who want to oversee the level of CoreView use by your delegated administrators.
- CoreView Branding (Change) - AdminReadOnly service account names renamed from 4ward365.report to coreview.report. Please note that this change will require that customers recreate their read-only service accounts to move to the new account name. This change can only be performed by a TenantAdmin following the instructions in this Knowledgebase article.
- This is optional and service will not be impacted if admins are not recreated, but it's mandatory to enable import of forwarding to external addresses defined through InBox Rules in Outlook client that will start in a near term release.
7.1.2 - 20181127
- OneDrive Audit Activities pivot does nothing.
- When using the Audit Pivot, the date format is wrong.
- UserIds are pre-selected and can't be changed when using Audit External Access
- Save Pivot not working from Spam&Malware